When we prepare a recipe at home, we often compare it to foods we’ve had in restaurants or as a takeaway. We aim to match the dish’s consistency, the gravy’s colour, the texture of the meat, and so on. When attempting to prepare these restaurant-style dinners, many times the recipes are either excessively hard or the food itself is altogether different.
What if we told you we had a foolproof recipe for the creamiest Malai Chicken you’d ever had? Without the intricate directions or hard-to-find ingredients, this recipe makes a rich, nutty, and creamy chicken gravy. A hearty dish that tastes exactly as it came from your favourite North Indian eatery. Yes, it is correct. This Malai Chicken recipe is easy to make, takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare, and will likely make you forget about your last plate of Malaiwala Chicken.
Any Indian flatbread or rice dish goes nicely with this Malaiwala Chicken. Serve your Malai chicken with Burani Raita, Pulao, or Jeera Rice for the ultimate weekend family supper or while entertaining guests. You can also serve it with Roomali Roti or Garlic Naan.
1. 500 g boneless chicken cut into pieces or 5 chicken drumsticks
2. 2 teaspoon Ginger paste
3. 1 teaspoon garlic paste
4. 2 tablespoon Fresh cream
5. 1 tablespoon Badam paste, Almond
6. 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
7. 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
8. Salt to taste
9. 1 Onion finely sliced
10. 1/2 cup Fresh cream
11. 1 cup Milk
12. 2 Cardamom powder Elaichi
13. 1-inch cinnamon stick Dalchini
14. 2 bay leaf tej patta
15. 2 teaspoon kasuri methi Dried Fenugreek Leaves
16. 4 teaspoon ghee
How to make Murgh Malaiwala Recipe – Chicken In Rich Creamy Gravy
1. First, clean and wash the chicken pieces and dry them by patting them down with a cloth or kitchen tissue.
2. Take the chicken in a big bowl and add salt and pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
3. Soak kasuri methi leaves in 1/4th cup of water in a small bowl.
4. After 2 hours, take the marinated chicken out of the fridge and wait for it to reach room temperature.
5. Add garlic, ginger, lemon juice, almond paste and 2 tablespoons of cream to the chicken and keep it aside for 20 minutes.
6. Drop ghee into a heavy-bottomed pan and heat. Add cardamom powder and onions to the pan and saute till the onions become soft and translucent.
7. Next, add the marinated chicken pieces and let them cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add in the cream, milk, cinnamon stick and bay leaf.
8. Let the mixture reach a boil while stirring occasionally. Continue cooking the chicken pieces till you get a semi-thick gravy.
9. Strain the soaked methi leaves and sprinkle them on the gravy and stir well. Cook for another minute or two.
10. Switch off the gas, cover the dish and let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.
Chicken Vicken offers fresh, tender, and hygienically cleaned chicken. Customers can choose from a variety of cuts to meet their unique culinary needs. You may get your chicken from a Chicken Vicken near you. Chicken Vicken is a one-stop-shop for both fresh and processed chicken. Fresh, hygienic, and tender fresh and processed chicken, as well as a wide range of ready-to-eat exquisite chicken products, are all available to fulfil your needs.